Technical Support Engineer
Customer Success | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
Integration. It’s that pesky part of building a product that no organization actually wants to do. (And who can blame them? It’s not easy). To us, integration is bigger than just a connection. Integration is about moving data, powering transactions, connecting mobile apps, and thousands of other functions. We want our customers to THINK bigger than the brittle connections that hold their products back. Help their team REFOCUS on things they care about. And BUILD features that their customers will love. With Cloud Elements, companies can INTEGRATE to the ecosystem of applications that their customers and partners rely on every day.
We are looking for somebody who is a passionate problem solver with technical support expertise that genuinely cares about the customer experience. Our team and customer base spans multiple states and countries so communication and engagement within a team setting is key.
What you will do as a Customer Success Engineer at Cloud Elements:
- Hands on technical experience in debugging and fixing defects.
- You will have a strong knowledge of APIs and Web Services including REST, SOAP and XML.
- Work to troubleshoot problems in real-time, interacting with customers (through phone calls and screen shares) as well as internal resources to deliver maximum customer satisfaction.
- Act as Tier 2 of our Technical Support team to diagnose and troubleshoot complex issues that arise from our customers. Escalate and follow through with engineering if needed
- Identify, verify, and reproduce difficult to solve customer problems that may come from multiple sources and work through those issues to resolution with the appropriate team
- Work within our Support Portal (Zendesk) and maintain key metrics including: initial response time and ticket creation to resolution time.
- Help build out our support portal by creating Help Center documentation, sample code, etc.
- Use your programming skills to build out tools, scripts, and sample codes that can be utilized by our customers.
- Review requirements and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback to our Customer Success Architects for custom work.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for those projects where you serve as the testing resource.
- Develop tools and processes to improve the quality, efficiency and overall satisfaction of our customers!
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities with Delivery Engineers & Delivery Managers.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs to resolution.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
What we are looking for:
- 2-4 years of software development experience and/or technical support experience
- Knowledge of SaaS, IaaS industry, API development and Cloud companies
- Adept at reading and understanding API Documentation
- Outstanding customer service skills and business acumen
- Passionate about troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Ready to work under stressful situations and handle customer communications.
- Work together as a Team
- Self-motivation and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to influence and inspire others
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical individuals and translate when needed
- A drive to improve, both personally and professionally
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work with leading edge technology
- Career growth
- Benefits - Equity, Medical, PF
- Education and training opportunities, team referral bonuses, catered lunches, the list goes on!
- Office locations: We have offices in Hyderabad, Denver, Dallas, and Seattle. You may also work occasionally from your home office!
We'd love to hear from you! Please upload your resume and share with us why you think you'd be the perfect fit for our team! Cloud Elements celebrates diversity, we are an equal opportunity employer!