Staff Software Engineer
Engineering | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
Integration. It’s that pesky part of building a product that no organization actually wants to do. (And who can blame them? It’s not easy). To us, integration is bigger than just a connection. Integration is about moving data, powering transactions, connecting mobile apps, and thousands of other functions. We want our customers to THINK bigger than the brittle connections that hold their products back. Help their team REFOCUS on things they care about. And BUILD features that their customers will love. With Cloud Elements, companies can INTEGRATE to the ecosystem of applications that their customers and partners rely on every day.
We are the world’s fastest growing integration vendor ever and we’re looking for talented, creative problem solvers who are driven and passionate to join our rapidly expanding team! Headquartered in Denver, we also have offices in San Francisco, Dallas and Hyderabad.
As a member of the technical services team, you will be responsible for having the full knowledge of the product, coming up-to-speed quickly on the tools and technologies we use. This role could entail using our product and being responsible for designing and implementing solutions that will deliver value to our customers. That being said, we are looking for engineers who are eager to learn, design and willing to implement solutions for our customers using Cloud Elements product. We want humble engineers, who want to find the best solution to a problem, and don't care whether they're "right" or "wrong". They need to work well on a team and be able to pick things up quickly, while still knowing when to ask for help.
What you will be doing:
* Working in a fast-paced environment, designing and implementing customer centric features using our product.
* Designing scalable solutions to handle our ever increasing user base
* Building new features for internal and external users
What we would like you to have:
* 5-9 years experience working on customer facing projects with high quality code to a production environment.
* Experience working with APIs and integrating with cloud services
* Experience with architecting/designing the solutions for customer centric requirements.
* Independently take the ownership of features/stories and technically guide the team when needed
* Experience with Java and Spring application framework is a plus.
* Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
What we can offer you:
Challenging work with leading edge technology
Benefits - Equity, Medical, PF
Education and training opportunities, team referral bonuses, catered lunches, the list goes on!
Office locations: We have offices in Hyderabad. You may also work occasionally from your home office!
We'd love to hear from you! Please upload your resume and share with us why you think you'd be the perfect fit for our team! Cloud Elements celebrates diversity, we are an equal opportunity employer!