Software Test Engineer
Engineering | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
Integration. It’s that pesky part of building a product that no organization actually wants to do. (And who can blame them? It’s not easy). To us, integration is bigger than just a connection. Integration is about moving data, powering transactions, connecting mobile apps, and thousands of other functions. We want our customers to THINK bigger than the brittle connections that hold their products back. Help their team REFOCUS on things they care about. And BUILD features that their customers will love. With Cloud Elements, companies can INTEGRATE to the ecosystem of applications that their customers and partners rely on every day.
We are the world’s fastest growing integration vendor ever and we’re looking for talented, creative problem solvers who are driven and passionate to join our rapidly expanding team! Headquartered in Denver, we also have offices in San Francisco, Dallas and Hyderabad.
What you'll do:
- Executing non-functional (e.g. performance and Load) tests;
- Understand new features being developed and create functional tests to ensure complete quality
- Create and Maintain Automation Frameworks on need basis
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities with Developers & Managers
- Identify, record, document and track bugs to resolution
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Willing to do black box manual testing but highly motivated to script automated test suites
- Develop tools and processes to improve the quality, efficiency and completeness of tests
- 4-year degree, preferably in CS or another technical field
- 1 -3 years of software QA test and development experience
- Hands on experience with Selenium and API Automation testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Strong understanding of Rest APIs and test approaches as well as adept at reading and understanding API Documentation
- Extensive hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Agile/Scrum development process and with Agile tools similar to Jira
- Familiar with bug tracking tools and test case management tools
- Enthusiasm for "breaking stuff" - be highly driven to find bugs and help us develop the best products on the market
- Self-motivated and proactive with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, QA mindset, and Software Engineering processes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to react well to changes, work with diverse teams and multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Proficient communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- A drive to improve, both personally and professionally
What we can offer you:
Challenging work with leading edge technology
Benefits - Equity, Medical, PF
Education and training opportunities, team referral bonuses, catered lunches, the list goes on!
Office locations: We have offices in Hyderabad, Denver, Dallas, and Seattle. You may also work occasionally from your home office!
We'd love to hear from you! Please upload your resume and share with us why you think you'd be the perfect fit for our team! Cloud Elements celebrates diversity, we are an equal opportunity employer!