Engineering | Denver, CO | Full Time
Cloud Elements is a cloud application developer and integrator based in Denver, CO. We partner with leading SaaS, PaaS and big data vendors such as Google, GitHub, SendGrid, Twilio, Stripe, Box, SalesForce.com, ZenDesk, Hadoop, and MongoDB; that is an impressive list and it continues to grow! Software Engineers at Cloud Elements get to work on building really cool SaaS applications; developing both our propietary SaaS services, and building out our client's SaaS services.
Life is great at Cloud Elements and we are growing our team! This is a challenging and dynamic role, where you can use your creative problem solving, resourcefulness, and and pure talent to build bleeding edge Saas applications! Our team consists of very bright engineers who will lead and mentor you so you will have the utmost opportunity to succeed!
What we would like you to have:
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Desirable - Ruby, Node.js, Sencha EXTJS 4.x+, jQuery, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Maven
- IDE: Eclipse or IntelliJ
- At least 4 years of Java, SQL and Web 2.0 application development experience.
- Required to have a working knowledge of Unix.
- Know how to use build tools such as Maven.
- Have working experience with configuration management tools such as Subversion and Git.
- Must have also worked with Tomcat or other Java application servers.
- Knowledge of Sencha’s EXTJS framework is desirable but not required
We'd love to hear from you! Please upload your resume and share with us your GitHub link or other source where we can take a look at samples of your work.
This position could be based at our offices in the Denver, CO area or in Dallas, TX.
We offer comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision. We also offer equity participation.