Software Development Internship
Engineering | Denver, CO | Internship
About Cloud Elements
Cloud Elements is a cloud application developer and integrator based in Denver, CO. We partner with leading SaaS, PaaS and big data vendors such as Google, GitHub, SendGrid, Twilio, Stripe, Box, SalesForce.com, ZenDesk, Hadoop, and MongoDB; that is an impressive list and it continues to grow! Software Engineers at Cloud Elements get to work on building really cool applications; developing both our proprietary SaaS services, and building out our client's SaaS services.
Summer of 2014 Software Development Internship!
You will have the challenging opportunity to join our product development team and participate in day to day activities with a fun, creative, and successful group of engineers! You will be mentored by the more senior members of the team and contribute directly to current development projects. This will be a memorable experience as you will see what it’s like to be a part of a fast paced dynamic team while applying all that you have learned in school thus far.
About this internship:
- Contribute ideas and code to new development
- Debug and test. This includes support of existing code base as well as new code (unit test of own code, engineering verification testing of new code).
- Ensure new functionality is compatible with existing designs
- Work in a lean Agile environment
- Working towards your BS/MS Software Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Creative, resourceful, collaborative!
- Self-starter, ability to self-manage project deliverables and timeline
- Solid foundation with Java and/or Ruby programming languages
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design knowledge