Software Development Engineer
Engineering | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
Integration. It’s that pesky part of building a product that no organization actually wants to do. (And who can blame them? It’s not easy). To us, integration is bigger than just a connection. Integration is about moving data, powering transactions, connecting mobile apps, and thousands of other functions. We want our customers to THINK bigger than the brittle connections that hold their products back. REFOCUS their team on the things they care about. And BUILD features that their customers will love. With Cloud Elements, companies can INTEGRATE to the ecosystem of applications that their customers and partners rely on every day.
We are the world’s fastest growing integration vendor ever, and we’re looking for talented, creative problem solvers who are driven and passionate to join our rapidly expanding team! Headquartered in Denver, we also have offices in San Francisco, Dallas, Hyderabad.
As a member of the engineering team you will be responsible for coming up-to-speed quickly on the tools and technologies we use, and will be expected to contribute to the product quickly. This role could entail working on many different parts of our platform, and being responsible for designing and implementing new features that will deliver value to our customers. This could be really anywhere in our tech stack, from the front-end (React), back-end (Java, Node, SQL, ES, Redis, etc.). That being said, we are looking for engineers who are eager to learn, and willing to work anywhere in the tech stack. We want humble engineers, who want to find the best solution to a problem, and don't care whether they're "right" or "wrong". They need to work well on a team, and be able to pick things up quickly, while still knowing when to ask for help.
What you will be doing:
* Working in a fast-paced environment, designing and implementing new features to our core product quickly
* Designing scalable solutions to handle our ever increasing user base
* Working with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
* Building new features for internal and external users
* Learning new technologies quickly
* Managing a team, mentor, guide coach the team
What we would like you to have:
* 1-3 years experience with high quality backend and/or frontend code to a production environment
* Experience with Spring application framework
* Experience with SQL data stores (we use PostgreSQL)
* Experience with ReactJS user interface library
* Experience working with APIs and integrating with cloud services
* Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
* Lead and mentored a team
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
Bonus points for:
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
What we can offer you:
Challenging work with leading edge technology
Benefits - Equity, Medical, PF
Education and training opportunities, team referral bonuses, catered lunches, the list goes on!
Office locations: We have offices in Hyderabad, Denver, Dallas, and Seattle. You may also work occasionally from your home office!
We'd love to hear from you! Please upload your resume and share with us why you think you'd be the perfect fit for our team! Cloud Elements celebrates diversity, we are an equal opportunity employer!