Senior Software Developer
Engineering | Denver, CO | Full Time
Cloud Elements is a cloud application developer and integrator based in Denver, CO. We partner with leading SaaS, PaaS and big data vendors such as Google, GitHub, SendGrid, Twilio, Stripe, Box, SalesForce.com, ZenDesk, Hadoop, and MongoDB; that is an impressive list and it continues to grow! Software Engineers at Cloud Elements get to work on building really cool SaaS applications; developing both our propietary SaaS services, and building out our client's SaaS services.
Life is great at Cloud Elements and we are growing our team! This is a challenging and dynamic role, where you can use your creative problem solving, resourcefulness, and coding mastery to build leading edge SaaS applications!
What we would like you to have:
- 6+ years of software development experience.
- Desirable - Ruby, Node.js, Sencha EXTJS 4.x+, jQuery, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Maven.
- IDE: Eclipse or IntelliJ.
- At least 4 years of Java, SQL and Web 2.0 application development experience.
- Required to have a working knowledge of Linux and Unix.
- Know how to use build tools such as Maven.
- Have working experience with configuration management tools such as Subversion and Git.
- Must have also worked with Tomcat or other Java application servers.
- Knowledge of Sencha’s EXTJS framework is desirable but not required.
- Leadership qualities: Effective and tactful communicator, mentor/teacher, enthusiastic team member a must!
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work with leading edge technology
- Career growth
- Benefits - Medical, dental, 401k, flex PTO, equity!
- Bonuses for mentoring, training/conferences, doing extra credit work, employee referrals!
- Flexible work locations: You will be working out of our office in Industry located in Denver, CO, and occasionally from your home office.
We'd love to hear from you! Please upload your resume and share with us your GitHub link or other source where we can take a look at samples of your work.