Sales | Denver, CO | Full Time
We are seeking a hungry, motivated, and creative individual to join our growing sales team. Cloud Elements is a rapidly growing software startup company and it is imperative that we have a team member in this position that can roll up their sleeves and dive in. As a Sales Executive at Cloud Elements, you will build new client relationships and continue to develop existing partnerships. We need a diverse individual who is anxious to be a part of an innovative team on the move. You will be an integral part of our success and a valued team member!
More about this role:
You will be building pipeline, managing sales cycles, executing on marketing campaigns and generating new customers for Cloud Elements across all product lines. The key objectives of the Sales Executive are to develop deep knowledge of Cloud Element’s products, positioning and sales strategy for the purpose of exceeding sales targets and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement business/account plans.
- Work with accounts’ senior management and across functions within customer organizations to gain commitment, obtain resources and achieve desired results.
- Present and demonstrate Cloud Elements product’s to a wide audience, developers and executives alike.
- This position represents a balanced customer relationship management effort involving sales and account management skills, product knowledge/problem-solving/solution skills, and direction of all other and necessary Cloud Elements specialized resources assigned to the key accounts.
What we would like you to have:
- BS/MS in Business Administration or an Engineering related field
- 5+ years in enterprise software sales.
- Demonstrate meeting and exceeding quotas of $500K in revenue
- Demonstrate strong lead generation skills and disciplined sales administration skills.
- Experience selling integration software or other technical software products.
- Experience working inside a CRM system, preferably Salesforce, and within a defined sales process.
- Technical acumen from either having roots in development or having sold technical products.
- Understanding of Integration Technology and Standards around APIs.
- Understanding of the SaaS market, including cloud services vendors in the CRM, Documents, Help Desk, Payments, Finance, Marketing Automation, and Messaging Markets, providers and advisors would be beneficial.
What we can offer you:
- Challenging and rewarding work with leading edge technology
- Career growth
- Flex PTO, fun and flexible work environment, lots of other perks!
This sounds like a fantastic opportunity doesn't it? Please send us your resume and our recruiting team will be in touch with you as soon as possible!