Sales and Marketing Intern
Sales and Marketing | Denver, CO | Internship
As a Cloud Elements intern, you will be involved in all aspects of our sales and marketing activities. On the sales side, you will help perform market research, identify opportunities and manage data. On the marketing side you will participate in planning and attending events, writing blog and social media content, managing marketing materials, organizing partnerships and sponsorships, and identifying and applying for conferences, interviews and contests.
Some of the projects you will be a part of:
- External Communications relating to partnerships, sponsorships, customers etc.
- Planning and executing events
- Data management using Salesforce.com and Microsoft Excel
- Database creation
- Market research in relations to competitors and potential customers.
- Content- Writing blog posts, social media posts, local community sites etc.
- Promotional - identifying & scheduling interview, contests opportunities
- Managing marketing materials- ordering t shirts, stickers, cards, other promotional materials for events, hackathons, conferences
- Ad hoc projects and requests to support the leadership team
- Conference planning for speaking & attendance opportunities
- By the end of your time with us, you will definitely know what an API is!
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or MBA
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Social media sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google +)
- We use the following applications and tools. Knowledge of them would be helpful but is not necessary:
- GoTo Meeting
Ideal Candidate will be a technology startup fanatic with strong entrepreneurial desires and ambitions!