Engineering | Denver, CO | Full Time
Cloud Elements is one of the fastest growing Colorado technology startups, focused on making one-to-many cloud API integrations easier for developers. In 2013 we were named APEX Tech Startup of the Year! We partner with leading SaaS, PaaS and big data vendors such as Google, GitHub, SendGrid, Twilio, Stripe, Box, SalesForce.com, ZenDesk, Hadoop, and MongoDB; that is an impressive list and it continues to grow!
Our unique “Integrate First” approach gives you the opportunity to work with all of the leading SaaS and PaaS services while being at the forefront of API development and integration technologies.
We have an immediate need for a QA Engineer to join our team and help us test and refine our custom client solutions. This is a unique opportunity to make a direct impact on the quality of our products, work directly with end users and of course be an integral part of an awesome, fun team!
What we would like you to have:
- 3+ years of software QA test and development experience
- Enthusiasm for “breaking stuff” - be highly driven to find bugs and help us develop the best products for our customers.
- Willing to do black box testing but highly motivated to script automated test suites - preferably in Python.
- Experience creating test plans and test cases from technical requirements
- Familiar with Rest APIs and understanding of test approaches
- Familiar with bug tracking tools and test case management tools.
- Working knowledge of the following:
- Comfortable with Unix shell
- UI and Server/Service Testing
Bonus points if you have:
- Python scripting skills
- Robot Framework
- SQL experience
- JUnit skills
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work with leading edge technology
- Career growth
- Benefits - Medical, dental, flex PTO, equity!
- Bonuses for mentoring, training/conferences, doing extra credit work, employee referrals!
- Flexible work locations: You will be working out of our office in Industry located in Denver, CO, and occasionally from your home office.
We'd love to hear from you! Please upload your resume and share with us why you think you'd be the perfect fit for our team! Cloud Elements celebrates diversity, we are an equal opportunity employer!