Junior Software Developer
Engineering | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Cloud Elements is a cloud application developer and integrator with offices in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO. We partner with leading SaaS, PaaS and big data vendors such as Google, GitHub, SendGrid, Twilio, Stripe, Box, SalesForce.com, ZenDesk, Hadoop, and MongoDB; that is an impressive list and it continues to grow! Software Engineers at Cloud Elements get to work on building really cool SaaS applications; developing both our proprietary SaaS services, and building out our client's SaaS services.
Life is great at Cloud Elements and we are growing our team! This is a challenging and dynamic role, where you can use your creative problem solving, resourcefulness, and pure talent to create innovative applications. Our team consists of very bright engineers who will lead and mentor you so you will have the utmost opportunity to succeed! This position will be located in Addison, TX.
More about this role:
- Develop API’s using cutting edge development languages and tools
- Be a valued and relied upon teammate to work on either Cloud Elements core products or custom client applications.
- Work in an Agile development environment on Scrum teams
- Learn the tricks of the trade from other humble, creative, and enthusiastic engineers and senior team members in the organization.
- Have the opportunity to learn new development tools and enhance your coding tool kit.
What we would like you to have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science and desire to continually learn new stuff!
- Please be familiar with Java, Ruby, object oriented development fundamentals
- Open minded – be willing to develop in a variety of languages – do what it takes to get the job done!
- Some hands on experience with any flavor of Linux
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven
- Have some experience with configuration management tools such as Subversion and Git
- Experience with Node.js, Sencha EXTJS 4.x+, jQuery, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Maven
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work with leading edge technology
- Career growth
- Benefits - Medical, dental, 401k, flex PTO, and equity!
- Bonuses for mentoring, training/conferences, doing extra credit work, employee referrals!
- Flexible work locations: You will be working out of a co-working space in Addison, TX and occasionally from your home office.