Engineering | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Cloud Elements is a cloud application developer and integrator based in Denver, CO. We partner with leading SaaS, PaaS and big data vendors such as Google, GitHub, SendGrid, Twilio, Stripe, Box, SalesForce.com, ZenDesk, Hadoop, and MongoDB; that is an impressive list and it continues to grow! Software Engineers at Cloud Elements get to work on building really cool SaaS applications; developing both our proprietary SaaS services, and building out custom client solutions.
This role is an exciting, challenging, and dynamic position that will empower you to work on core product development. You will be encouraged to use your creative problem solving, resourcefulness, and coding mastery to build leading edge SaaS applications!
You will be working out of The Addison TreeHouse co-working space near Dallas, TX.
What we would like you to have:
- At least 3 years of Java, SQL and Web 2.0 application development experience
- Desirable - REST, API knowledge, Node.js, jQuery, PostgreSQL, Maven
- IDE: Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Required to have a working knowledge of Unix.
- Know how to use build tools such as Maven.
- Have working experience with configuration management tools such as Subversion and Git.
- Must have also worked with Tomcat or other Java application servers.
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work with leading edge technology
- Career growth
- Benefits - Medical, dental, 401k, flex PTO, equity!
- Bonuses for mentoring, training/conferences, doing extra credit work, employee referrals!
- Flexible work locations: You will be working out of our office in the Addison TreeHouse located near Dallas, TX and occasionally from your home office.
We'd love to hear from you! Please upload your resume and share with us your GitHub link or other source where we can take a look at samples of your work.