Engineering | Denver, CO | Full Time
Cloud Elements is a cloud application developer and integrator based in Denver, CO. We partner with leading SaaS, PaaS and big data vendors such as Google, GitHub, SendGrid, Twilio, Stripe, Box, SalesForce.com, ZenDesk, Hadoop, and MongoDB; that is an impressive list and it continues to grow! Software Engineers at Cloud Elements get to work on building really cool SaaS applications; developing both our proprietary SaaS services, and building out our client's SaaS services.
Life is great at Cloud Elements and we are growing our team! This is a challenging and dynamic role, where you can use your creative problem solving, resourcefulness, and Java programming mastery to build leading edge Saas applications!
What we would like you to have:
- 4-5 years experience
- Java / J2EE design and development experience using JSON,JSPs, JDBC, JUnit, AJAX. Architectural experience – UML and OO design.
- Java deplopyment using Ant and Maven.
- Expertise with RESTful APIs
- Web Frameworks – Strong expertise in Spring framework.
- Cloud based app design
- any NoSQL DBs
- Postgres / mySQL
- Experience with Unix
- Startup experience desired
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work with leading edge technology
- Career growth
- Benefits - Medical, dental, 401k, PTO, profits interest!
- Bonuses for mentoring, training/conferences, doing extra credit work, employee referrals!
- Flexible work locations: You will be working out of one of our offices in Galvanize located in Denver, CO, or the Innovation Pavilion in Centennial, CO, and occasionally from your home office.
We'd love to hear from you! Please upload your resume and share with us your GitHub link or other source where we can take a look at samples of your work.