Engineering | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
Integration. It’s that pesky part of building a product that no organization actually wants to do. (And who can blame them? It’s not easy). To us, integration is bigger than just a connection. Integration is about moving data, powering transactions, connecting mobile apps, and thousands of other functions. We want our customers to THINK bigger than the brittle connections that hold their products back. REFOCUS their team on the things they care about. And BUILD features that their customers will love. With Cloud Elements, companies can INTEGRATE to the ecosystem of applications that their customers and partners rely on every day.
We are the world’s fastest growing integration vendor ever, and we’re looking for talented, creative problem solvers who are driven and passionate to join our rapidly expanding team in Hyderabad! Headquartered in Denver, minutes from the beautiful Rocky Mountains!
What you will be doing:
- Develop solutions to scalability, performance, and reliability challenges within the Cloud Elements platform
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify business goals, technical requirements, and implement solutions
- Continue automation of the Cloud Elements infrastructure and application deployment processes
- Tackle challenges of multi-cloud, hybrid-cloud, and on-premise deployments of the Cloud Elements product
- Identify areas of improvement in operations, solutions, sales, and customer success, and work with Product Management to address such issues
- Serve as part of an on-call rotation to manage incidents and resolve platform issues
What we would like you to have:
- You have 1+ years of professional experience leveraging public cloud solutions, with an emphasis on AWS
- You have 1+ years of professional experience in systems and operations
- You have 1+ years experience developing software with a modern programming language
- You have a test-driven, infrastructure-as-code, and automation mindset
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible for IaC
- You have experience with containerization and orchestration
- You have strong security and networking skills
- You have experience infrastructure-as-code tooling and approaches
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work with leading edge technology
- Career growth
- Benefits - Equity, Medical, PF
- Education and training opportunities, team referral bonuses, catered lunches, powder days, hikes, the list goes on!
- Office locations: We have offices in Denver, Dallas, Hyderabad and Seattle. You may also work occasionally from your home office!
We'd love to hear from you! Please upload your resume and share with us why you think you'd be the perfect fit for our team! Cloud Elements celebrates diversity, we are an equal opportunity employer!