Business Development Rep
Sales | Denver, CO | Full Time
Cloud Elements is a cloud application developer and integrator based in Denver, CO. Our customers are leading SaaS providers such as Hubspot, Zendesk and Kissmetrics and we've partnered with Salesforce, Box, Marketo, Google and others. We're hoping you will help us grow that list!
We are seeking a hungry, motivated, and creative individual to join our growing sales team. Cloud Elements is a rapidly growing software startup company and it is imperative that we have a team member in this position that can roll up their sleeves and dive in. As a Business Development Representative at Cloud Elements, you will help build new client relationships and generate a strong pipeline of prospects. We need a diverse individual who is eager to be a part of an innovative team on the move. You will be an integral part of our success and a valued team member!
More about this role:
The key objectives of the Business Development Representative is to develop deep knowledge of Cloud Element’s products, support the outside sales team and manage the lead generation process for the purpose of exceeding sales targets and customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on leads with the end goal of setting meetings for the sales team. Carefully and meticulously qualify leads before passing them on to sales
- Team up with Marketing to qualify leads and create processes to nurture the life cycle of the lead
- Enter new leads, prospective customer data, log calls and sales-related information into CRM database
- Maintain a high-level understanding of Cloud Elements products offered, and be able to communicate the features and benefits of Cloud Elements’ technology
- Gain an understanding of how Cloud Elements products are used by our customers as well as industry best practices
- Research industry trends, market perceptions, competitive intelligence, etc. Present this information to sales, marketing, and company leaders
- When possible attend trade shows and industry events
- Assist the Account Executives as needed
- Travel approximately 50% - Domestic and some International
What we would like you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree and burning desire to excel in high tech sales!
- Thoughtful business acumen - always thinking about strategy while rolling up your sleeves to accomplish day to day goals.
- Demonstrate strong lead generation skills and disciplined sales administration skills.
- Strong telephone, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding work ethic - self-motivated and focused
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work with leading edge technology
- Career growth
- Benefits - Medical, dental, flex PTO, equity!
- Bonuses for mentoring, training/conferences, doing extra credit work, employee referrals!
- Flexible work locations: You will be working out of our office in Industry located in Denver, CO, and occasionally from your home office.
We'd love to hear from you! Please upload your resume and share with us why you think you'd be the perfect fit for our team! Cloud Elements celebrates diversity, we are an equal opportunity employer!