Front End Developer
Engineering | Bogota, Colombia | Full Time
Front End Developer
As a Front End Developer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application’s user interfaces. This involves working closely with designers, in using semantic mark-up language i.e. CSS, to turn their designs into working browser based web pages. You’ll also work closely with server-side developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven websites. Most of the time you’ll be working with the designers to integrate designs seamlessly into the chosen technology.
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work.
- Contribute to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Train other non-technical staff particularly designers.
- Contribute to the company development standards working closely with the Head of Development.
- Discussing technical solutions with other members of your team.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist.
- Constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments.
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with JQuery
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Excitement about emerging web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience working with version control systems such as SVN or GIT
- Experience with ReactJS, SASS, ES6, Webpack is required.
AngularJS (Unless yo don't know ReactJS it would be mandatory)
Required work experience:
We are a pet friendly workplace
Lots of swag
Whole paid packages for technology events national and abroad
PS4, Wii and other video game gadgets to play with
Summing up, a growing company of +350 employees with a StartUp working environment