ClearServe | Software Engineer
Engineering | New York, NY
ClearServe, an early-stage Funded startup in the NYC area, is seeking exceptional software engineers to join our core technology team. We are creating a disruptive Portfolio and Wealth Management system for the Alternatives sector ("Mint.com for professional investors"). You will work closely with the founders, former executives from Gerson Lehrman Group, Yahoo!, and HedgeServ, to design and implement the technology vision for an exciting and disruptive b2b financial information startup.
If you’re driven, have exceptional technical skills and experience, and have a passion for creating amazing products that wow customers, we’d be interested in hearing from you. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a meritocratic startup where you can have wide-ranging impact and your role will evolve and grow as the company grows. Given you are joining our core team, compensation at this stage (Cash + equity) is structured accordingly.
- A mixture of technical, professional, and personal achievement, including a B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to explain technical concepts to business users
- Desire to work in agile environment with continuous integration and distributed infrastructure, Git, SOA, AWS, et. al.
- Standout candidates will also have: exposure to the following worlds: Financial information/ market data; AdTech; Banking technology.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Linux, cloud computing, and basic systems administration
- Thrive in small company environments and exhibit passion for building things from ground up
- Standout candidates will also have: a passion for solving problems, high sense of integrity, entrepreneurial intensity and drive-to-succeed, strong teamwork skills and “Can-Do” attitude.
- Share office space with other awesome funded Internet startups
- Collegial and fun work environment (we hang out and have a tight-knit culture)
- Copious amounts of food and coffee
Other logistics (please indicate):
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you require now or in the near future employment visa sponsorship (e.g.., H-1B visa)?
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply through our portal: http://clearserve.jobscore.com/list