Operations | Austin, TX | Full Time
Who we are:
Want to be part of a growing company whose core value includes supporting your success and advancement in the company? CLEAR Property Management isn't a mega-institution where you'd be lost. Clear and simple, we successfully manage properties by making a CLEAR and positive difference in the lives of our residents, our staff and owners. Since 2008, we've organically grown to become one of the most highly respected Property Management Companies in Texas.
The CLEAR brand stands for precision, dedication and excellence. Our employees are enthusiastic, hardworking, and ambitious and tech savvy with great interpersonal skills. They are entrusted with seeing the big picture, given freedom to make great things happen and empowered with the responsibility of helping direct a successful future. Our growth is in large part due to having the industries brightest, most talented, and most driven people on our team. In return, we support our employees by empowering them & maximizing their development and career opportunities at local and regional levels. Do you think you've got what it takes to be CLEARLY better?
Duties & Functions
- A/R processing; works with onsite manager to reconcile tenant ledgers and deposit questions
- Construction accounting for development projects
- Lender reimbursement management
- Serve the site staff in solving accounting issues
- Assist with on-boarding of new properties, which may include; lease audits, due diligence accounting reviews, and the setting up bank accounts, accounting systems, software and procedures.
- Month End processes; close the month; bank reconciliations, BS account reconciliations; reconcile escrow accounts
- Monthly payables corporate payables and recurring JE’s; tax and insurance accruals
- Year End processes; all transactions posted and ready for YE reporting and close
- Ensure that an orderly accounting filing system is maintained
- Other accounting duties to assist team members A/P posting, write checks
- At least five years of direct experience in accounting, auditing or finance role.
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or business administration.
- Proficient in Yardi, Excel, Word & Outlook
- Must be able to pass accounting questionnaire
- Ability to make quick, accurate and concise decisions.
- Must be willing to be challenged in professional and personal growth
- Valid Driver’s License, willingness to travel to property site if needed.
- Unparalleled work ethic and drive for success.
- Organized – Ability to bring and maintain order, ability to focus on key priorities and juggle multiple projects.
- Must pass criminal background screening investigation.