Operations | Austin, TX | Full Time
As our Marketing Coordinator, you will be expected to assist in the management of the marketing efforts or CLEAR Property Management and its portfolio of apartment communities. Further, you will be expected to motivate the on-site team to execute strategic initiatives at each property. Additionally, you will be a brand steward for CLEAR Property Management, developing creative and targeted communication plans, and be a daily point of contact for our internal Employees.
- Maintain superior customer service.
- Stay on the cutting edge of market conditions, trends, and product knowledge in the community and competitive communities; ensure the same knowledge in leasing staff.
- Assist in efforts to maximize rental income and high occupancy through sales and marketing plans.
- Adhere to the CLEAR Property Management standard operating procedures.
- Provide clerical and phone support.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and target markets.
- Assist Operations team with property and staff onboarding.
- Responds to all problems and concerns and ensures compliance with rules and regulations
- Liaison between Corporate and on-site staff
- Project manages the implementation and execution of quarterly marketing plans for each property
- Develops reputation management replies for each property
- Implements social media advertising campaigns
- Assists with marketing email blasts
- Assists with the set-up and provides IT support for RentCafe and CRM
- Assists with training new staff on how to use Yardi RentCafe and CRM
- Develops training documents for the marketing department
- Schedules and leads marketing calls related to responsibilities
- Ensures that staff are utilizing the marketing tools properly
- Sets up and monitors marketing analytics as per the Marketing Director’s direction
- Develop regular marketing analytics reports to the Marketing Director
- Assists in communicating with marketing vendors
- Assists in the due diligence process with market survey research
- Assist with identifying new marketing opportunities and staying up-to-date on marketing trends
- Assists Marketing Director with any additional duties as assigned
Essential Job Functions
- Must possess strong management, interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and customer service principles and practices
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Yardi
- Effectively convey ideas, images, and goals to a diverse group of personalities.
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and initiate
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Achieve Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with prospects and residents.
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Present self in a neat, clean, and professional manner at all times throughout the workday and /or whenever present at the communities.
- Other duties, as assigned.
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
Skills & Abilities
- Action and results-oriented, enthusiastic
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence
- Pioneering spirit/drive
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Team-oriented with the ability to work independently on occasion
- Superior sales skills
- Leadership skills and coaching ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret all forms of information
- Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacy
- Resourceful, creative, decisive
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Applications
- Yardi experience preferred
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role is preferred
- Creative and analytical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Well-organized and self-motivated
- Dependable and responsible
- Have a thirst for knowledge and isn’t afraid to ask questions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is not mandatory but desirable
- High school education or equivalent is required; a college degree is a plus but not a requirement
- Ability to fluently read and write English, accurately perform intermediate mathematical functions, and use all on-site resident management software functions
- Two (2) years minimum experience in residential property management or related field is required
Physical demands include the ability to lift up to 50 lbs; Standing, sitting, walking, and occasional climbing. The employee is required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time as well as talking on the phone for extended periods of time. Ability to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms. On-call 24/7. Ability to work extended/flexible hours and weekends based on project requirements. Driving when necessary. Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DISCLAIMER: The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.