Leasing Professional (floating)-SA
Operations | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
Who we are:
Want to be part of a growing company whose core value includes supporting your success and advancement in the company? CLEAR Property Management isn't a mega-institution where you'd be lost. Clear and simple, we successfully manage properties by making a CLEAR and positive difference in the lives of our residents, our staff and owners. Since 2008, we've organically grown to become one of the most highly respected Property Management Companies in Texas.
The CLEAR brand stands for precision, dedication and excellence. Our employees are enthusiastic, hardworking, and ambitious and tech savvy with great interpersonal skills. They are entrusted with seeing the big picture, given freedom to make great things happen and empowered with the responsibility of helping direct a successful future. Our growth is in large part due to having the industries brightest, most talented, and most driven people on our team. In return, we support our employees by empowering them & maximizing their development and career opportunities at local and regional levels. Do you think you've got what it takes to be CLEARLY better?
The Leasing Professional is the property’s sales representative whose primary duties are to greet prospects, to present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. A Leasing Professional is very service oriented and strives to make current & prospective residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable federal, state and local laws.
• Maintains a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and current residents meet.
• Inspects models and “market ready” vacancies daily to ensure cleanliness.
• Answers incoming phone calls and handles each call accordingly, whether it is a prospect call, resident, service request, etc. Transfers calls to Assistant Community Manager or Community Manager when appropriate. Records calls in a permanent place for quick future reference
• Greets prospective residents, qualifies, determines needs and preferences, and professionally presents community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits.
• Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to the Community Manager for marketing property and improving resident satisfaction.
• Correctly completes all lease applications, assists with application verification and notifies prospective residents of results. Creates miscellaneous resident communication as needed.
• Completes all lease paperwork including related addenda and accepts rents and deposits.
• Completes Guest Card information form on all prospects in Yardi, sends thank-you notes, emails and performs follow-up and enters information in Yardi.
• Physically inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to service staff. Inspects move-outs and vacancies.
• Inventories office supplies on periodic basis. Reports needs to Community Manager. Organizes and files appropriate reports, leases and paperwork.
• Attends company meetings when requested.
• Willingly participates in any training provided on-site or off-site.
• Assists Community Manager and Assistant Community Manager in preparation of daily and weekly reports, resident communications, move-out inventory, market surveys, etc.
• Perform comparative marketing surveys per company policies.
• Performs any additional duties assigned by Community Manager, Assistant
Community Manager or Regional Property Manager (RPM).
Position requires good leasing and closing skills, must be able to type 30 WPM and be organized.
Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook and Yardi or other similar programs.
Office Equipment: Computer, telephone, calculator, copy machine, fax machine, and key machine.
Work Hours: 40 hours per week (typically 8:30AM - 5:30PM). This schedule is subject to change in accordance with market conditions, daylight savings time, and/or
request of RPM. Must be available to work on Saturdays and float between two or more properties.
Reports to: Community Manager
National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) a plus. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.