Apartment Maintenance - Housekeeper-SA
Operations | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
Who we are:
Want to be part of a growing company whose core value includes supporting your success and advancement in the company? CLEAR Property Management isn't a mega-institution where you'd be lost. Clear and simple, we successfully manage properties by making a CLEAR and positive difference in the lives of our residents, our staff and owners. Since 2008, we've organically grown to become one of the most highly respected Property Management Companies in Texas.
The CLEAR brand stands for precision, dedication and excellence. Our employees are enthusiastic, hardworking, and ambitious and tech savvy with great interpersonal skills. They are entrusted with seeing the big picture, given freedom to make great things happen and empowered with the responsibility of helping direct a successful future. Our growth is in large part due to having the industries brightest, most talented, and most driven people on our team. In return, we support our employees by empowering them & maximizing their development and career opportunities at local and regional levels. Do you think you've got what it takes to be CLEARLY better?
In coordination with the Community Manager and Maintenance Supervisor, the Housekeeper position maintains efficient operation and upkeep of property buildings and grounds in a supportive role. As a member of our Maintenance team, the Housekeeper is a vital component of our community's day to day impression on existing residents and prospective residents. As such, the Housekeeper is expected to maintain a high level of quality customer service and professionalism.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtains list of vacant units that need to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs in order to prepare work assignments.
- Responsible for the preparation of vacant units for occupancy.
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of the clubhouse and common areas of property buildings.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Lends assistance during trash-out of apartment; e.g., moving heavy/bulky items to dumpster.
- Assists in keeping grounds clean at all times.
- Assists maintenance when requested.
- Delivers notices to all apartments.
- Reports supply needs to Community Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Community Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor
- Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times.
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
- Action and results-oriented, enthusiastic
- Resourceful, creative, decisive
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently & as a member of various teams and committees with sound judgment
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence
- Pioneering spirit/drive
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook or other similar programs.
Work Hours: 40 hours per week (typically 8:30AM - 5:30PM). This schedule is subject to change in accordance with market conditions, daylight savings time, and/or request of RPM.
Must be available to work on Saturdays.