Apartment Floor Installer - SA
Operations | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
About CLEAR Property Management:
Want to be part of a growing company whose core values include supporting your success and advancement in the company? CLEAR Property is dedicated to our team members because we know that our success is a direct result of the strength of our people. As a business, our underlying purpose is to be a wealth creation vehicle that improves the lives of the people we work for, the people we work with and the communities we work in. Simply put: we make money by doing right by others. Since 2008, we've organically grown to become one of the most highly respected Property Management Companies in Texas.
The CLEAR brand stands for service to our residents, value to our properties, returns to our investors and support to our teams. Our team members are enthusiastic, hardworking, ambitious and tech savvy with exceptional interpersonal skills. They are entrusted with seeing the big picture and are empowered to help guide the future of our business. Our growth is in large part due to hiring the best, taking time to ensure that we have the right people in key positions by hiring for both attitude and aptitude. In return, we support our employees by investing in their skill development and career opportunities at both local and regional levels. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a CLEAR leader, we’d love to hear from you!
The Floor Installer will have the day-to-day duty of installing vinyl plank flooring to each apartment as they are prepared for a new move in.
- Prepare floor’s surface for installation or repair. This will include removal of previous flooring material. This may include sweeping, scraping, sanding, and chipping away debris and irregularities from the floors surface.
- Create clean and level surface which may require filling cracks in with putty or cement
- Estimate, measure, and cut flooring materials to match agreed upon sketches.
- Mix any adhesives necessary to be applied evenly to the new floor
- Apply flooring and ensure there are no bubbles, or error in the installation.
- Apply any required finishes
- The core of CLEAR culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash to maintain curb appeal and the value of the asset.
- Serve as a CLEAR representative and liaison in all communications and interactions.
- Assist in additional projects as needed.
- Serve as public relations representative to all interested parties when applicable.
- Assist with conference planning, logistics and execution as needed.
- Minimum of 1 year of flooring installation preferred
- Ability to work with different types of flooring
- Skilled at measuring materials and basic math
- Job requires a lot of time kneeling, bending, and reaching. Also requires moving large equipment and materials up to 75 pounds.