Operations | Austin, TX | Full Time
The PPA Group is a multifamily real estate investment firm and the parent company of CLEAR Property Management, Casoro Capital, Ingenium Construction, and Performance Utility Management and Billing. The PPA Group was ranked in INC. Magazine’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Real Estate Companies in 2009 and 2010 (47th and 11th place, respectively). The founder and owner, Monte Lee-Wen, has won the Austin 40 Under 40 Award and has been a featured speaker at many events. CLEAR Property Management has also won numerous awards including 2012 Property of the Year at Sunset Canyon Apartments in San Antonio and being listed in the San Antonio Business Journal’s Book of Lists as one of the Largest Multifamily Management Companies in San Antonio. All companies are headquartered in Austin, Texas but have a presence throughout the state.
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Scheduling of Board Meetings
- Welcome/Receive visitors relating to work and possess outgoing personality
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all relevant local agencies and authorities.
- Ensures rules and procedures in place regarding working hours, lunch, office closure and communication about security.
- Monitor on-going activities and any contract revisions as requested by Executives
- Will help with any needed accounting needs as requested
- Resolves administrative problems by the preparing of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication, good teamwork spirit. Able to multi-task under pressure.
Word, Excel, Outlook and Yardi or other similar programs
- The salary range for this role is $12.00 - $15.00 per hour.