Accounts Payable Clerk
Operations | Austin, TX | Full Time
Who we are:
Want to be part of a growing company whose core value includes supporting your success and advancement in the company? CLEAR Property Management isn't a mega-institution where you'd be lost. Clear and simple, we successfully manage properties by making a CLEAR and positive difference in the lives of our residents, our staff and owners. Since 2008, we've organically grown to become one of the most highly respected Property Management Companies in Texas.
The CLEAR brand stands for precision, dedication and excellence. Our employees are enthusiastic, hardworking, and ambitious and tech savvy with great interpersonal skills. They are entrusted with seeing the big picture, given freedom to make great things happen and empowered with the responsibility of helping direct a successful future. Our growth is in large part due to having the industries brightest, most talented, and most driven people on our team. In return, we support our employees by empowering them & maximizing their development and career opportunities at local and regional levels. Do you think you've got what it takes to be CLEARLY better?
- Process accounts payable for various portfolios.
- Reimbursement submission to the clients.
- Track all reimbursements.
- Research and resolve reimbursement rejections.
- Support controller and staff accountant with various administrative functions.
- Assist regional offices with YARDI issues (i.e. add to bank accounts, AP issues, etc.)
- Maintains physical files located in the office.
- One (1) year of direct experience in accounting, accounts payable or bookkeeping role.
- An associate’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or business administration.
- Multi-Family real estate experience preferred.
Word, Excel, Outlook and Yardi or other similar programs
- The salary range for this role is $12.00 - $15.00 per hour.