Multiple - Marketing, Finance, HR | Solana Beach, CA | Full Time | Opened 26 days ago
ClearPoint Neuro’s mission is to improve and restore quality of life to patients and their families by enabling therapies for the most complex neurological disorders with pinpoint accuracy. Applications of the Company’s current product portfolio include deep-brain stimulation, laser ablation, biopsy, neuro-aspiration, and delivery of drugs, biologics, and gene therapy to the brain.
We are looking for a bright, talented new team member to be part of our exciting story. The successful candidate for our Office Manager position will help us establish and grow our new Training and Innovation center which overlooks the beach in beautiful Fletcher’s Cove, Solana Beach, which we call ClearPoint @ the Cove.
The Office Manager will support Company operations by creating, organizing, and maintaining office systems and procedures for the ClearPoint @ the Cove office. Responsibilities include data entry for Accounts Payable, office supply purchasing, coordinating IT support through our local vendor, data entry for sales support into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, supporting scheduling for our clinical specialist team, and staff onboarding execution. This role also supports and executes logistical planning for all customer-facing training and internal marketing events that will take place at the Solana Beach facility.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Tracks and orders office and kitchen supplies for the Solana Beach office. Ensures that the Solana Beach office facilities are maintained and schedules all necessary repairs.
- Ensures all IT networks, printers, displays, etc. are in good working order and works with IT consultant to proactively fix issues.
- Coordinates and handles logistics for all Company meetings and events at the Solana Beach facility and any external sites nearby.
- Creates welcoming customer site visits, supports presentations and events including event planning.
- Supports historical and prospective customer data entry into our CRM
- Schedules FedEx shipping pick-ups, (i.e. commercial team requests, legal, and accounting department requests).
- Tracks, reconciles, and gathers support for all monthly Solana Beach business credit card transactions.
- Prepares Unpaid Bill Detail report, prints all approved check payments, and gathers supporting documents.
- Creates wire transfers online for processing as well as prepare supporting documents for payments processed.
- Receives and tracks all incoming checks payments.
- Inputs all invoices in QuickBooks and reconciles inventory receipts from Fishbowl.
- Processes and saves quarterly Inventory Reports, to assist with quarter end reporting.
- Processes new vendor setup, including W-9s internal audit.
- Assists with gathering quarterly and annual audit requests, relating to purchasing.
- Reviews and approves Concur reimbursement reports, as well as creates new users and assists employees with log-in processes.
- Prepares customer invoices for distribution, including processing of FedEx shipping charges.
- Contacts customers for payment status and coordination.
- Corresponds with vendors regarding payment status requests and reconcile monthly outstanding invoice statements.
- Prepares Weekly Sales Scorecard reporting for commercial team and executives, coordinates with VP Operations regarding weekly updates of OEM sales and status.
- Maintains filing and organization of accounting documents (i.e. payments processed, invoices to be paid, receiving documents, etc.)
Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Sends out monthly correspondence to the company with celebrating birthdays and work anniversaries, as well as mail out cards and gifts
- Emails correspondence with all employees, regarding monthly expense reimbursements, policy updates, and holidays
- Gathers bi-weekly timesheets from hourly employees, prepares the payroll calculation and entry in TriNet, includes all US and Canadian employees
- Prepares monthly and quarterly sales incentives payroll cycles
- Coordinates PTO requests and processing in payroll
- Supports onboarding process for all new employees, including the commercial team which includes field equipment, supplies, and coordination of technical training.
- Coordinates with IT department new equipment purchases for new employees, email setup, and software access.
- Supports requests and shipment needs for commercial team, relating to events, conferences, and employee gifts.
- Coordinates Solana Beach office access and key-fob management
- 2+ years Office Administration experience.
- Event planning experience.
- Computer literate (Proficiency in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Data entry experience.
- Payroll processing experience, including I-9 forms and requirements
- Possesses fundamental understanding of accounting principles and experience with QuickBooks, or similar accounting software.
- Familiarity with Fishbowl, Concur, FedEx Shipping Manager, TriNet, or ADP experience, a plus.
- Experience with foreign exchange rates, a plus.
- Associates Degree or past experience.
- Conceptual skills including the ability to analyze problems and come up with solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Polished and professional behavior and attitude that fits our culture, and clientele which includes world-renowned neurosurgeons and pharmaceutical company executives.
- Proficiency with any CRM platform (e.g., Zoho or Salesforce), a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order of importance and work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information.
- Embodies the Ideal Team Player – humble, hungry for results and people smart.
- Familiarity with Quality systems and department compliance.
- Full health, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation and holidays as well as 401(k).