Operations Specialist (Tier 1)
Operations | Santa Barbara, CA | Full Time
- ClearPathGPS delivers affordable and easy to use GPS tracking solutions to small and mid-sized fleets throughout the United States. Our customers span a wide variety of industries including construction, field services, delivery, transportation and distribution among many others. Our innovative fleet management solutions are delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS) and through our mobile applications enabling our customers to access their data from anywhere anytime. ClearPathGPS customers use our services to substantially increase productivity while driving down operational expenses of their mobile workforces.
- ClearPathGPS was founded on the idea that if we deliver consistent value to our customers at a fair price, they’ll decide to keep using our service without having to lock them into a contract. At its core, we are honest and transparent, we operate with integrity and timeliness, and we deliver on our promises.
- Join ClearPathGPS in the role of Operations Specialist and deliver a customer experience that delights!
- Provide basic level technical support via phone, email, and instant messaging
- Order processing
- Handle billing related questions
- Inventory and stock management
- Customer onboarding : Train customers in the use of the ClearPathGPS web portal
Skills and Knowledge
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required
- 2+ years in a customer facing role (automotive and telecommunications industries a plus)
- Experience with Google Sheets/Microsoft Office
- Adept user of all basic computer functions
- Ability to learn new technologies and assist / share knowledge with non-technical users
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Spanish speaking candidates with the ability to converse and explain technical subject matters with customers preferred
- High attention to detail, ability to critically analyze and eagerness to problem solve
- A willingness and independent desire to take on new responsibilities and projects as they present themselves or are made available
- Must be capable of climbing one full set of stairs to reach second story of building
- Lots of potential for growth and development; as we continue to cement the foundations of our company you will have the opportunity to shape a long term and essential role based on your abilities and interests.
- At ClearPathGPS you will enjoy a generous compensation package and be part of a dynamic software startup. You will have access to a team of software industry veterans and get to see how a company is built from the ground up.