Customer Success Manager
Marketing | Santa Barbara, CA | Full Time
ClearPathGPS delivers affordable and easy to use GPS tracking solutions to small and mid-sized fleets throughout the United States. Our customers span a wide variety of industries including construction, field services, delivery, transportation and distribution among many others. Our innovative fleet management solutions are delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS) and through our mobile applications enabling our customers to access their data from anywhere anytime. ClearPathGPS customers use our services to substantially increase productivity while driving down operational expenses of their mobile workforces.
ClearPathGPS was founded on the idea that if we deliver consistent value to our customers at a fair price, they’ll decide to keep using our service without having to lock them into a contract. At its core, we are honest and transparent, we operate with integrity and timeliness, and we deliver on our promises.
ClearPathGPS is hiring a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team at our Santa Barbara office.
Working directly with our existing client base you will serve as the critical the link between ClearPathGPS and the customer, helping each customer realize maximum business value from their ClearPathGPS asset tracking system which will drive retention, renewals and add-on business. You will develop a deep understanding of our products and how they relate to the real-world business and operational environments of our customers. You will develop strong relationships with key customers and become a trusted advisor to them as they manage their fleets with ClearPathGPS. You will work closely with sales, marketing, technical support and product management to make sure our customer’s remain happy, our products remain competitive and our business remains profitable.
If you have a strong business acumen, a love of technology and a desire to help small business owners be successful, this is a great role for you.
- Master the product through formal on-boarding program and continued learning.
- Provide product training to increase customer product knowledge.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing distinctive service in all interactions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilize HubSpot CRM to manage all customer interaction and inquiries.
- Utilize Join.me to provide efficient face-to-face customer service.
- Understand product roadmap of future updates to better handle client requests.
- Provide valuable feedback to Product team based on client interactions.
Skills and Knowledge:
- BA/BS degree required
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- High degree of flexibility
At ClearPathGPS you will enjoy a generous compensation package (salary, vacation, company paid health insurance, 401k and more) and be part of a fun and dynamic software company in a great downtown State Street location.
Position is Santa Barbara based. No remote candidates will be considered.