Sales | Santa Barbara, CA | Full Time
ClearPathGPS delivers affordable and easy to use GPS tracking solutions to small and mid-sized fleets throughout the United States. Our customers span a wide variety of industries including construction, field services, delivery, transportation and distribution among many others. Our innovative fleet management solutions are delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS) and through our mobile applications enabling our customers to access their data from anywhere anytime. ClearPathGPS customers use our services to substantially increase productivity while driving down operational expenses of their mobile workforces.
ClearPathGPS was founded on the idea that if we deliver consistent value to our customers at a fair price, they’ll decide to keep using our service without having to lock them into a contract. At its core, we are honest and transparent, we operate with integrity and timeliness, and we deliver on our promises.
The Account Executive position at ClearPathGPS is responsible for driving new business revenue within an assigned geographic territory. This sales role is primarily phone and email based with some face-to-face selling occasionally required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Meet or exceed designated quota within assigned territory
• Manage all aspects of the sales process from prospecting through closing
• Provide ongoing account management services including training and tier 1 technical support
• Timely follow up on all inbound and marketing generated leads
• Prospect and develop new leads within assigned territory
• Develop a thorough understanding of the customers needs and pain points
• Clearly articulate the ClearPathGPS value proposition
• Effectively demonstrate the ClearPathGPS solution via online meetings
• Develop and manage pipeline and manage accurate forecasts
• Build rapport with prospects and customers and generate referrals
• Maintain accurate data and work activities within Salesforce.com
Skills and Experience include but are not limited to:
• 2-5 years of successful sales experience, preferably in an Inside Sales, B2B role
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• Proven track record of success
• Experience with a consultative selling or solution based selling methodology
• Proficiency with Salesforce.com, MS Office, online presentation software and general internet research
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, partners and employees
At ClearPathGPS you will enjoy a generous compensation package and be part of a dynamic software startup. You will have access to a team of software industry veterans and get to see how a company is built from the ground up. You will get great, hands-on training and learn from the best. It’s a great place to start and grow your career.