Sales Account Executive
Sales | Morgantown, WV | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Sales Account Executive
ClearFiber a local service provider in West Virginia and is currently seeking a Sales Account Executive.
ClearFiber is providing Internet, Phone and TV to residential and businesses in West Virginia. We are known for providing an environment, which allows our employees to achieve their personal, business, family and financial goals.
We currently have an exciting Sales Account Executive opportunity for an experienced person with a goal-oriented mindset who is willing to invest a serious amount of time in the pursuit of unlimited economic potential. Are you looking for just an opportunity or are you looking for executive career?
If you are:
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about small details and making things work
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Ability to follow through on your dreams
Then this is the career for you!
Fundamental Components and Physical Requirements Include but are Not Limited to:
- Work with management to come up with sale plans in service areas
- Run door to door sale campaigns
- Take inbound sale calls
- Setup meetings with companies to sell phone, Internet, and TV
- Assist in preparing required budget reporting
- You may participate in special projects
- Help with marketing campaigns
- Call potential leads and generate leads in service areas
- Setup meetings with local companies to help generate leads
Skills & Competencies:
- Administration sale tasks
- Self motivated
- Schedule meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in work force
- Software packages: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and other programs related thereof
Knowledge & Experience
- Work History
- Strong Computer Skills in necessary software (will be listed in interview)
- Experience in the field (preferred)
- 1-2 years of experience in workforce (preferred)
- Knowledge of Internet and telecommunications (preferred)
- College Degree (preferred)
Minimum criteria to be considered:
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School or GED
- Able to travel within certain time periods
- Reliable Transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
We offer a competitive performance based compensation package; commissions, plus performance and quality business bonus programs. We help involve all of our employee’s into a group policy plan that gives you, the employee, the ability to get the best benefits.
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- And other plans not listed
Please read the qualifications and details for this position carefully. The successful applicants will have to get up to speed quickly and therefore, we will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.