Spa Services | New York, NY | Part Time
Who We Are:
Clean Market is a wellness space that encompasses innovative wellness services (IV Drip, infrared saunas, and cryotherapy), a functional tonic bar, and a modern apothecary market. We’re on a mission to connect our community with products and services that elevate their health and overall wellbeing.
Every single product and service that Clean Market offers has been selected with health and wellbeing in mind. We stock and source only the cleanest, purest and most effective products and the services needed to feel your best. We are redefining what it means to be well.
What We’re Looking For:
Clean Market will be featuring Thermostat services (infrared sauna and cryotherapy) within its flagship retail location in NYC. We’re looking for part-time team members who enjoy creating a welcoming environment for guests and cryotherapy coming in for services. These team members must also have a passion for health and wellness, possess a positive can-do attitude, be organized multitaskers driven to provide exceptional service.
• Warmly greets and guides all guests through their services for the duration of their visit.
• Answers telephone calls and provides scheduling and services information to customers.
• Maintains a clean and organized reception area conducive for guests as they wait for their services.
• Introduces new wellness products and educates customers on features and benefits.
• Keeps clients updated on currently available promotions and discounts in services.
• Maintains a clean and safe units for guests to receive service in.
• Processes payments from clients for services rendered.
• Encourages customers to return and actively works toward booking services.
• Executes opening and closing procedures as defined by Management.
• Provides exceptional customer service to all guests in every scenario.
• Assists in getting client feedback on experience and services provided.
• Assists with inventory management- receiving shipments and putting away stock.
• Assists with special events as needed.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• BLS certification is preferable.
• Experience as a Medical Assistant, Nursing Student, or LPN is a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent Multitasking and time management skills
• Passion for health and wellness and willingness to learn
• Ability to thrive in a fast- paced, rapidly evolving environment
• Ability to lift up to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 30 pounds
Clean Market Offers:
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• Opportunity to make a real impact on the wellbeing of others
• Supportive, enthusiastic, passionate team and rapid opportunities for growth
• Generous employee discount and gym membership