Retail | New York, NY | Full Time
Clean Market is a wellness space that encompasses innovative wellness services, a functional tonic bar, and a modern apothecary market. We’re on a mission to connect our community with products and services that elevate their health and overall wellbeing.
BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: Retail Business Unit Manager
COLLABORATES WITH: Specialists
A Retail Lead’s principal goal is to support the Retail Business Unit Manager in driving a profitable and customer-centric environment while supporting product flow, ordering, account relationships and the total business operations.
SALES + PROFITABILITY
- Supports Retail Business Unit Manager in achieving monthly sales goal
- Supports Retail Business Unit Manager in their action plans to impact sales results on a weekly and monthly basis
- Communicates priority product and allocation needs to Retail Business Unit Manager
- Supports Retail Business Unit Manager in maintaining account relationships
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment according to regulations
- Executes daily schedule, opening + closing procedures, and assigned shift tasks as directed by leadership
- Records and accurately processes purchases using the POS system
- Supports stock-to-sales processes including receiving and preparing product
- Supports Retail Business Unit Manager in inventory ordering + inventory management
- Supports all deliveries + shipments within their business unit
- Assists with special events/projects as assigned
- Provides exceptional customer service to all guests in every scenario
- Shares valuable store and customer feedback with leadership to make improvements in the success of the store.
- Welcomes all customers into the store with a warm and friendly greeting
- Builds rapport with customers by recommending products and services that best suit their needs
- Shares product knowledge with passion and integrity
- Encourages customers to return to the store for another visit, service, product, or event
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses strong assessment and decision-making skills
- Upholds all company policies and procedures, leading by example for the cfe team
- Is a smart creative + entrepreneur, taking smart risks with measurable results
- Provides business unit insight related to the customer experience
- Builds and maintains collaborative + productive partnerships
- Open to criticism and constantly striving to improve
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE @ https://form.jotform.com/80925859621163
Please apply at link above with your resume, and workday preferences. Applications will only be accepted by submission through the link above. We look forward to hearing from you!