Director of Marketing
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
WHO WE ARE
At Clean Market, we are on a mission to redefine what it means to be well. Our flagship location at 54th and 2nd offers a functional cafe, modern apothecary retail market, and innovative healing services (IV drips, infrared saunas, cryotherapy, and cryofacials). We are dedicated to connecting our community with products and services that elevate health and overall wellbeing.
With our first location now open, we are focused on building our team to support rapid growth and open 2 more stores in the next 12 months. Founded and funded by seasoned leaders in the wellness industry, Clean Market’s is fast becoming a destination for those looking to refuel and relax. In fact, WWD has already called Clean Market “a cool place to heat up and unwind” with Domino adding “...already it has cemented its place as one of the most elevated body and mind destinations…” and Well + Good asking, “Is this heaven?” This is modern wellness for everyday, and we’re just getting started.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
People are at the core of what we do and we are looking for diverse, passionate, and intentional individuals as we continue to rapidly build our company. We are looking for a Director of Marketing to lead our marketing team and oversee multiple marketing channels for customer acquisition and brand building as we scale and expand across multiple geographies. As the leader of the marketing team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to help define the Clean Market brands (Clean Market, NutriDrip, and Thermostat).
- Oversee strategy and execution across all digital marketing, including campaigns across social and paid digital.
- Optimize website, content campaigns, and all digital assets for SEO.
- Execute omni channel email campaigns utilizing A/B testing and data analysis to optimize each stage of the customer journey, including acquisition and retention.
- Interpret and translate data into insights that drive strategic decisions.
- Oversee social media from top to bottom: content creation, branding, messaging, and overall strategy.
- Coordinate with internal and external team on assets (both with photographers and influencers).
- Collaborate closely with the PR team to execute press and influencer strategy.
- Act as a champion for our brand and a key touchpoint for store employees.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Marketing, Operations, Retail, Cafe, and Services) teams to ensure stores are readied for product launches and align across collateral and talking points.
- Partner with Director of Merchandising to ensure products and displays in store reflect overall brand initiatives.
- Work with Store Directors to ensure local events are supporting brand goals and initiatives.
- Analyze store KPIs and share results, learnings, while creating best practices to roll out across our entire network.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 4+ years relevant experience with experience developing and executing digital customer acquisition campaigns, along with end-to-end reporting on performance and business impact
- Required Experience:
- 2+ year multi-channel marketing strategy planning & execution
- 2+ years internal and freelancer marketing team management
- 2+ years Google Analytics, Tag Manager
- 2+ years email marketing software- Mailchimp, Klavio, or similar
- 3+ sales copywriting and page optimization
- 2+ years marketing automation & funnel management
- 3+ years digital media buying experience (Adwords, Facebook, etc)
- 1+ years data management software (Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc)
- 1+ year SEO best practices management
- 2+ year content production management (blog, video, graphics)
- Preferred Experience:
- 2+ years front end development product management
- 1+ years ecommerce management platforms (shopify)
- OOH media buying
- Asana or project management software
- Strong attention to detail & campaign QA
- Passion for health and wellness
- Willingness to learn
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Exceptional time management, decision making and planning skills
- Scrappiness, ability to thrive in a fast- paced, rapidly evolving environment
CLEAN MARKET OFFERS
- Competitive Salary with Health Insurance Contribution
- Gym membership
- Rapid opportunities for growth
- Free wellness services
- Free cafe beverages