Director of Digital Marketing
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Who We Are:
Clean Market is a modern wellness space for purposeful nutrition, clean products, and innovative services (IV Drips, Infrared Saunas, and Cryotherapy Treatments). Founded and funded by seasoned leaders in the wellness industry, Clean Market’s has become a destination for those looking to refuel and relax. In fact, WWD has called Clean Market “a cool place to heat up and unwind” with Domino adding “...already it has cemented its place as one of the most elevated body and mind destinations”. This is modern wellness for every day.
What We’re Looking For:
People are at the core of what we do and we are looking for diverse, passionate, and intentional individuals as we continue to rapidly build our company. We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to lead our digital initiatives and oversee multiple marketing channels for customer acquisition and brand building as we scale and expand across multiple geographies. As a leader on the marketing team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to help define the Clean Market brands (Clean Market, NutriDrip, and Thermostat).
- Oversee strategy and execution across all digital marketing, including campaigns across social and paid digital to drive value and grow revenue.
- Support new customer acquisition, online sales, consumer awareness and retention across all channels.
- Optimize website, content campaigns, and all digital assets for SEO and SEM.
- Own the creation and execution of digital marketing creation to ensure brand standards and consistency across all channels.
- Execute omni channel email campaigns utilizing A/B testing and data analysis to optimize each stage of the customer journey, including acquisition and retention.
- Partner with Store Teams to grow and drive engagement with customers via digital marketing including email marketing, social media, and advertising campaigns.
- Interpret and translate data into insights that drive strategic decisions.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant experience with experience developing and executing digital customer acquisition campaigns, along with end-to-end reporting on performance and business impact
- Required Experience:
- 2+ year multi-channel marketing strategy planning & execution
- 2+ years internal and freelancer marketing team management
- 2+ years Google Analytics, Tag Manager
- 2+ years email marketing software- Mailchimp, Klaviyo, or similar
- 3+ sales copywriting and page optimization
- 2+ years marketing automation & funnel management
- 3+ years digital media buying experience (Adwords, Facebook, etc)
- 1+ years data management software (Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc)
- 1+ year SEO best practices management
- 2+ year content production management (blog, video, graphics)
- Preferred Experience:
- 2+ years front end development product management
- 1+ years eCommerce management platforms (shopify)
- OOH media buying
- Asana or project management software
- Strong attention to detail & campaign QA
- Passion for health and wellness
- Willingness to learn
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Exceptional time management, decision making and planning skills
- Scrappiness, ability to thrive in a fast- paced, rapidly evolving environment
Clean Market Offers:
Competitive Salary with Health Insurance Contribution
Rapid opportunities for growth
Free wellness services