Cafe & Services | New York, NY | Full Time
Who We Are:
Clean Market is a wellness space that encompasses innovative wellness services (IV Drip, infrared saunas, and cryotherapy), a functional tonic bar, and a modern apothecary market. We’re on a mission to connect our community with products and services that elevate their health and overall wellbeing.
Every single product and service that Clean Market offers has been selected with health and wellbeing in mind. We stock and source only the cleanest, purest and most effective products and the services needed to feel your best. We are redefining what it means to be well.
What We’re Looking For:
Clean Market is opening a cafe within its flagship retail location in NYC. We’re looking for full-time team members to help lead our cafe and retail portion of the store, who have a passion for health and wellness, possess a positive can-do attitude, and are interested in helping others feel good on a daily basis. Food and Beverage experience is required.
• Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Clean Market. Maintains a calm demeanor at all times to keep store operating at its best and to provide a positive example to the rest of the team.
• Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly assessing store environment and customer cues. Makes changes to create a more comfortable and clean space for customers to relax in.
• Participates in training new team members. Provides respectful and encouraging coaching to baristas.
• Recognizes team members for outstanding service and work. Celebrates wins with the team.
• Provides exceptional customer service to all guests and leads by example on and off the floor.
• Collaborates and works well with Cafe Leader Team and all departments.
• Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Leads team through all opening and closing duties.
• Leads a clean and safe working environment according to regulations.
• Prepares and presents food & beverages according to established recipe and presentation standards. Coaches team to execute the same.
• College Degree is preferred
• 2+years experience in food and/beverage preparation is preferred
• Minimum 1 year leading in a retail environment is preferred
• Food Protection Certification is a plus.
• Passion for health and wellness and willingness to learn
• Ability to direct the work of others
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills
• Exceptional time management and decision making skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast- paced, rapidly evolving environment
• Ability to lift up to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 30 pounds
Clean Market Offers:
• Competitive Salary + Health Benefits
• Opportunity to make a real impact on the wellbeing of others
• Supportive, enthusiastic, passionate team and rapid opportunities for growth
• Generous employee discount and gym membership