Front-End Developer / Lead
Design | Austin, TX
- Do you want to be a part of something big? Are you a creative Web Developer with strong technical and communication skills? Do you operate well in a fun, high-energy environment? Are you a Team Player? Clarity is a profitable, growing business with customers ranging from small businesses to billion dollar enterprises. If you are passionate about developing and designing websites then we want to hear from you!
- 4+ years of professional web development with frontend focus.
- Understanding of the web development lifecycle, including QA.
- Experience communicating directly with clients.
- Proficiency with the implementation of cross-browser website designs using XHTML, CSS-based layouts and SEO-conscious/semantic markup.
- Ability to turn sliced designs into professionally rendered, publish-ready deliverables.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Photoshop and ideally Illustrator.
- 401K, Health Insurance, Profit Sharing, Generous Paid Time Off, Leadership Opportunities, Positive and Educational Work Environment, Ongoing Training, Rapid Growth, Client Facing Experience, Weekly Team Lunches .