Digital Production Associate
Strategy and Creative | San Francisco | Full Time
Clarify is hiring a digital production associate to help deliver excellent results for our growing roster of political, nonprofit, and commercial clients in a small, tightly knit company atmosphere. You are a critical thinker early in your digital career who wants to learn how to build and manage nuanced and meaningful digital strategies for progressive causes.
As the digital production associate, you will help execute clients' digital communications and fundraising programs, with support and guidance from firm principals and the strategy team. You will be responsible for producing emails and web pages, reporting on campaign performance, and helping shape the strategic direction of client accounts.
Our clients deserve strategy and advice that is informed by the perspectives brought by a wide range of backgrounds and experience. To that end, Clarify is committed to the success of our employees, and we place a priority on recruiting and developing staff from all races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, ages, disability statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, military and veteran statuses.
- Working with the strategy team to produce email and social marketing campaigns, including HTML coding,
targeting, and quality assurance
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Targeting messages, determining approaches to implement segmentation plans, and safeguarding client data integrity
- Coordinating client approvals on campaign execution and acting as a point of contact for any client questions on data
- Collaborating with strategy team members to digital communication and fundraising plans
- Taking advantage of opportunities to grow skills in new directions
- Bachelors degree
- Moderate or better proficiency with Excel
- Demonstrated interest in politically progressive digital advocacy
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Agility managing multiple work streams and deadlines
- Takes ownership over analyzing and solving unfamiliar challenges
Additionally, the following qualifications are preferred, but not required:
- Campaign experience
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and/or CRMs/marketing mailers
Clarify is committed to compensating employees based on output and leveling the playing field for our employees to be compensated fairly. Per our transparent compensation system, the salary range for this position is $43,680 to $51,180 per year, plus health, dental, and retirement benefits.
Clarify is a full-service digital agency offering industry-leading digital advertising, brand strategy, video, email advocacy, and more. Our clients look to us to bring transparency, integration, and intelligence to their digital programs.
Since launching in 2015, we’ve worked with U.S. Senate and House campaigns as well as unions, advocacy organizations, and statewide persuasion and mobilization efforts around the country. These include CREDO Action, Alliance for a Better Minnesota, FWD.us, and SEIU-UHW. Before founding Clarify, our principals generated proven results online for President Barack Obama, Senator Elizabeth Warren, Senator Chuck Schumer, and more.
We look forward to meeting you! To apply, please upload your resume and include a cover letter telling us how you would strive to succeed in this role.