Ecommerce Product Analyst
Web | Victor, ID | Full Time
Ecommerce Product Analyst
CityPASS, a leader in marketing and selling of discounted multi-attraction tickets, is seeking an Ecommerce Product Analyst to support the CityPASS Web Team in improving the performance of existing products and processes, developing new product offerings, and increasing efficiency of online marketing initiatives. The Web Team is charged with increasing citypass.com sales while delivering an exceptional end-to-end customer experience. This role will advise on product strategy and priorities based on data analysis and be a key liaison between the Web Team and other parts of the business.
- Make data-driven recommendations on how to improve the user experience and business performance based on an understanding of the entire online ecosystem, not just one feature or data point.
- Be a quantitative balance throughout the entire product development process (research, design, implementation, and iteration).
- Define, build, analyze, and monitor new KPIs that inform the online product strategy.
- Collect, process, clean, transform, and validate data from a variety of sources so that it can be used for analysis by the team and the business.
- Coordinate, validate, and monitor Google Analytics tracking parameters and implementation.
- Prepare reports pertaining to ecommerce operations and customer behavior. This includes both ad hoc analysis as well as long form presentations.
- Understand the broader CityPASS business: product strategy, marketing tactics, technology infrastructure, data, and tools.
- Develop business cases and executive summaries for non-technical business partners.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner, UX Designer, and Developers to design solutions that support new products and offerings.
- Partner with the Product Owner to identify and validate the key business requirements, plus outline acceptance criteria.
- Work with business stakeholders from other teams and related third parties to define and document functional requirements.
- Help identify, understand, document, and test User Stories.
- Contribute to project plans.
- Define a path to delivery that includes identifying blockers, dependencies, and risk factors.
- Communicate project progress across the company to key stakeholders.
- Build internal documentation and support materials, including product specifications and capabilities, demos, and release notes.
- Work with the Product Owner to identify, manage, execute, and document data security requirements
- Assist with user research and customer survey efforts.
- Participate in all appropriate Agile team meetings including; daily standup, user story grooming sessions, sprint planning, demo, and retrospectives.
- Foster teamwork and collaboration in and around the Web Team.
Skills & Experience Qualifications
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or other analytics systems
- Proficient with Excel
- Ability to communicate/break-down complex data and its implications to technical team members and non-technical business partners
- Ability to effectively communicate with various teams in different offices throughout the country
- Ability to prioritize and organize work; must be detail-oriented and able to manage concurrent assignments
- Understanding of client side analytics tracking and event/metadata tagging strategies
- Experience with BI software and data management platforms is preferred (e.g. BigQuery, Power BI, or similar)
- Experience writing and maintaining SQL statements is preferred
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing is preferred
- Experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies is preferred
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an analyst is preferred
A bachelor’s degree in CS, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent work experience is expected. Additional education and certificates are a bonus.
This is a 40 hour per week position. The ideal candidate will work at CityPASS headquarters located in Victor, Idaho. Remote work arrangements will be considered, assuming the candidate can travel to Victor, Idaho for in-person meetings when needed.
The CityPASS ticket grants access to the most iconic attractions in a city at a savings of up to 50%. CityPASS currently operates in 13 North American destinations: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Southern California, Tampa Bay, and Toronto.
As an organization, we are always building, always striving to be better. This concept applies to the company but also to us as individuals. Every employee is given the opportunity to grow and make a difference.
We believe that hard work should be rewarded with autonomy and flexibility. We strive to cultivate a culture that allows a healthy work/life balance in a professional organization in a desirable location.
Our headquarters is based in one of the most beautiful areas of North America: Victor, Idaho. Victor is located on the western side of the Teton mountain range—just around the corner from the Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee ski resorts, and a short drive from Yellowstone National Park.