Customer Care Concierge
Customer Service | Victor, ID | Full Time
CUSTOMER CARE CONCIERGE
CityPASS, the national leader in bundled attraction tickets, is seeking a Customer Care Concierge to assist our customers with purchasing and using CityPASS products.
Position Summary: Customer Care is responsible for resolving all inquiries and requests (from customers, partners or co-workers) in a professional, courteous and thorough manner. This position serves as the “voice” of CityPASS and only the highest level of customer service is expected. The Customer Care role requires an in-depth knowledge of company products and programs and a forward-thinking approach to upcoming changes. This position must balance protocol standards with the need to be flexible when meeting the needs of the customer. Customer Care must maintain a team mentality at all times and be adaptable to inevitable changes and expectations of the role.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and chat interactions
- Resolve incidents in the company’s customer relationship management software program
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the established methods/tools
- Handle customers' issues by providing appropriate solutions or alternatives
- Follow-up with customers to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Communicate recurring customer questions or issues to the appropriate internal CityPASS department(s)
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to diagnose problems and determine the best course of action for resolution
- Capable of empathizing with customer complaints and remaining patient and calm under pressure
- Comfortable with computer technology
- Committed to completing assigned duties and responsibilities
- Ability to contribute to positive work environment
- Do everything with the greatest possible integrity
Working conditions: 40-hour work week in Victor, Idaho office location. Schedule will include weekends.
About CityPASS: We value our employees and offer excellent benefits, casual dress code and a collaborative, supportive work environment. We are always building, always striving to be better. This concept applies to the company but also to us as individuals. Every employee is given the opportunity to grow and make a difference.
For 20 years, CityPASS ticket booklets have been the premier product for travelers who want to visit a destination’s top attractions while enjoying savings of up to 50 percent and skipping most main-entrance ticket lines. CityPASS is available in 12 North American destinations: New York, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Philadelphia, Seattle, San Francisco, Southern California, Tampa Bay, and Toronto.