Truck Loader M-F $12/hr + weekly bonus
Production | Oelwein, IA | Full Time
CITY Laundering Co., a company with more than 100 years of proven success, has an immediate opening for a full-time TRUCK LOADER position. We're looking for quality individuals of honesty and integrity with a good work ethic, and a commitment to dependable and reliable attendance. Must be detail oriented and a team player.
- Monday - Friday
- 8AM - 5PM
- $12/hr + weekly bonus
- Oelwein, Iowa
- Responsible for efficient operation of warehouse ensuring accurate and organized loading/unloading of vehicles
- Set out daily products for routes
- Ensure prompt and effective customer service to internal/external customers
- Loading and unloading of semi and delivery trucks with clean and/or soiled laundry
- Maintain positive and effective communication to co-workers
- Have a thorough knowledge of CITY’s products and services and how they are used
- Organize invoices and complete paperwork for proper truck loading
- Organize rails, hanger racks, repair bags, lockers etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Must be able to push/pull loads weighing up to 115 lbs
- Work environment may have temperature fluctuations
- Able to tolerate repetitive work and stand throughout shift
- May include but not limited to: ability to continuously stand, bend, rotate trunk, reach out and/or up, lift and/or carry, climb and grasp, various use of hand dexterity
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health (ONLY $20 bi-weekly premium for employees)
- Vision and Dental
- Flex Benefits
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Enrollment in 401K plan (with company match)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Cancer Care Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
Since 1906, CITY has thrived as an independently-owned industrial laundry provider with its distinctive ability to go above and beyond with responsive and committed values. Generations have trusted CITY, and as a multi-generational, family-owned company, we have forged partnerships with clients that last. By reinvesting in employees, the latest technology, and its facilities, CITY continues to focus on ways to improve its service.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CITY provides equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants without the regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis or factor protected by law.
Post offer physical and substance testing is required.
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening.
Visit our website: www.citycleanandsimple.com
For additional opportunities: www.citycleanandsimple.com/join-our-team