Route Service Rep - Owatonna, MN - 3 DAY WEEKEND
Route Services | Owatonna, MN | Full Time
Does having weekends off sound appealing to you?
CITY Laundering, a company with more than 100 years of proven success, has an immediate opening for a full-time ROUTE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE position. We're looking for quality individuals of honesty and integrity with a good work ethic, and a commitment to dependable and reliable attendance. Must be detail oriented and a team player.
- Approximately 10-hour days
- Monday - Thursday
- Weekends OFF
- Owatonna, MN
- Be CITY Laundering Co.'s face to our customers and potential customers
- Drive truck to accounts
- Unload clean laundry and load soiled laundry onto truck
- Increase account revenue by selling additional products and services
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain positive communication with customers, potential customers and co-workers
- Organize invoices and complete paperwork
- Maintain clean driving record
- Other duties as assigned
- Hold a clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Ability to obtain State of Iowa Class D: Chauffeur license upon hire (assistance provided)
- Be able to continuously stand, bend, push carts loaded with product, rotate trunk, reach, lift, walk, climb and grasp
- Be able to lift up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis
- Be able to lift from floor to 70 inches
- Work environment may have temperature fluctuations
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Flex Benefits
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Enrollment in 401K plan (with company match)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Cancer Care Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
Since 1906, CITY has thrived as an independently-owned industrial laundry provider with its distinctive ability to go above and beyond with responsive and committed values. Generations have trusted CITY, and as a multi-generational, family-owned company, we have forged partnerships with clients that last. By reinvesting in employees, the latest technology, and its facilities, CITY continues to focus on ways to improve its service.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CITY provides equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants without the regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis or factor protected by law.
Post offer physical and substance testing is required.
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening.
Visit our website: www.citycleanandsimple.com
For additional opportunities: www.citycleanandsimple.com/join-our-team