Route Service Rep Mon-Thurs. 3 Day Weekend! - Owatonna, MN
Route Services | Owatonna, MN | Full Time
CITY Laundering, a company with more than 114 years of proven success, has an immediate full-time opening for a Route Service position. You will provide products and services to our customers while presenting additional opportunities. As someone who will develop strong relationships with clients, you will be a crucial partner in our growth and success. We may be an old company but we are definitely not old school, and utilize the latest technology and sustainability methods to best serve our employees and customers.
With opportunity for professional development within our rapidly growing company, this is a great position for someone who enjoys people and who likes to be out in the community rather than behind a desk. We are willing to train someone with a work ethic and who is willing to place the highest emphasis on exceptional customer services. All interested candidates are encouraged to apply. To the qualified person we offer:
- Exceptional Health (deductible of only $750/year for a single plan), Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flex Benefits
- Company provided Short Term Disability and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Enrollment in 401K plan with 50% company match
- Supplemental Insurance
CITY Laundering has helped thousands of businesses look good by supplying textile rental services. These services include uniform rental, towel rental, dust control services, floor mats, restroom supplies and safety apparel. Throughout the years our commitment has remained the same - to provide high quality products and superior customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop positive personal relationships with principal customer contacts; maintain enthusiasm and professional attitude
- Maintain open communication at all times with District Manager to keep lines of communication open and for troubleshooting
- Maintain clean driving record to ensure eligibility for coverage with insurance carrier
- Maintain product knowledge: pricing types, colors, sizing, inventory control, availability, product application
- Manage paperwork: garment orders, manuals, invoice accuracy, credits, collections
- Product management: loose load sheets, inventories, quality (stains, damage of garments), linen supply
- Increase account revenue by up-selling additional products and services
- Help identify new business opportunities
- Be able to continuously stand, bend, rotate trunk, reach, lift, walk, climb and grasp
- Be able to lift up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis
- Hold a clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Bonus: Having a class D Chauffeur's license!
Post offer physical and substance testing is required. EOE
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening.
Visit our newly updated website at www.citycleanandsimple.com