Recruitment Marketing Coordinator
Marketing | Cedar Rapids, IA | Full Time
CITY Laundering is looking for versatile Recruitment Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Working closely with individuals inside and outside of the organization, you will have a critical role in our continued rapid growth.
This job may appeal to you if:
-You enjoy meeting people and have an innate curiosity and ability to discern skill sets of individuals and match them appropriately to the available positions at CITY.
-You enjoy out of the box thinking and approach challenges with unique perspectives.
-You have amazing communication skills, both written and verbal.
-You have an understanding of the tools and resources necessary to reach a broad audience to take notice of the unique job opportunities available at CITY through social media and other unique strategies.
-You're comfortable with social media use and would enjoy managing timely postings.
-You like being challenged and being given responsibility and accountability for goals.
-You want to work for a rapidly growing company in an exciting fast-paced environment.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to profoundly contribute to our growth and success. You will assist the Human Resource Manager and the rest of the CITY team by being involved with the recruiting opportunities available throughout the company.
Duties and essential job functions:
- Manage Applicant Tracking System
- Build pipelines of candidates
- Screen and interview applicants
- Analyze recruiting metrics
- Serve as the creative lead for designing content for our target audiences
- Design and execute effective sourcing strategies for candidate flow
- Present a professional and engaging experience to applicants via online and in person interactions
- Communicate effectively via phone, in person, and in written material.
- Create effective job postings
- Assist with employee on-boarding and interview process
- Ability to travel to off-site locations
- Complete any HR related administrative projects assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires regular and reliable attendance.
To the qualified person we offer:
- Exceptional Health (low deductibles) and Dental Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Flex Benefits
- Company provided Life and Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401K plan with company match
- Supplemental Insurance
- Use of company computer
- Employee apparel stipend
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prefer prior work experience in a recruiting role
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Able to work in a time sensitive environment involving frequent deadlines
- Advanced time management, organization, and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills- both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and organized- must be able to manage multiple projects on time
- High proficiency with internet searches, platforms, and social media
- Strategic thinking, problem analysis and problem-solving abilities.
- Reliable attendance
Post offer physical and substance testing is required. Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening. EOE
Visit our newly updated website at https://cleanandsimplecareers.com/