Production Team Leader - Weekends OFF
Production | Oelwein, IA | Full Time
Does having weekends off sound appealing to you? Do you have leadership skills?
CITY Laundering, a company with more than 100 years of proven success, has an immediate opening for a full-time PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER position. We're looking for quality individuals of honesty and integrity with a good work ethic, and a commitment to dependable and reliable attendance. Must be detail oriented and a team player.
- 5AM - 3:30PM
- Monday - Thursday (possible overtime on Friday)
- Oelwein, Iowa
- Responsible for completing a variety of Production tasks as needed, including:
- Direct workflow to maximum productivity, quality and efficiency by controlling and scheduling workflow and order fulfillment process
- Ensure production schedules are adhered to
- Oversee production process and insure quality and efficiency is maintained
- Assist with training and supervision of production staff
- Assist with oversight of the company Safety Program
- Communicate effectively with Plant Manager, Route Sales Reps, and District Managers
- Maintain a sense of urgency and customer focus
- Run and review necessary reports to Payroll and productivity tracking purposes
- Executing production goals as a team and require the ability to motivate team members to reach their personal potential
- Ability to deliver performance reviews to direct reports
- Various supervisory responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ year degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in a supervisory role preferred
- 1-3 years job related experience preferred
- 1-3 years of production experience and work scheduling experience preferred
- Computer skills
- Strong decision-making, leadership, and organizational skills are necessary
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Work environment may have temperature fluctuations
- Able to tolerate repetitive work
- Stand throughout shift, while continuously meeting productivity goals
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- May include but not limited to: ability to continuously stand, bend, rotate trunk, reach out and/or up, lift and/or carry, climb and grasp, various use of hand dexterity
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Flex Benefits
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Enrollment in 401K plan (with company match)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Cancer Care Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
Since 1906, CITY has thrived as an independently-owned industrial laundry provider with its distinctive ability to go above and beyond with responsive and committed values. Generations have trusted CITY, and as a multi-generational, family-owned company, we have forged partnerships with clients that last. By reinvesting in employees, the latest technology, and its facilities, CITY continues to focus on ways to improve its service.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CITY provides equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants without the regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis or factor protected by law.
Post offer physical and substance testing is required.
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening.
Visit our website: www.citycleanandsimple.com
For additional opportunities: www.citycleanandsimple.com/join-our-team