Production | Oelwein, IA | Full Time
Are you a motivated person with leadership skills? Join our GROWING team!
We are looking for a qualified individual of leadership and honesty, with a good work ethic, and a commitment to dependable and flexible work schedule. CITY Laundering, a company with more than 100 years of proven success, has an immediate opening for a full-time PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR position in Oelwein, Iowa. This individual would be responsible for overseeing and providing leadership to direct reports and production staff. This individual as well would be responsible for running the plant efficiently, keeping the plant well maintained, clean and presentable. Works directly with the Service Department to resolve issues that may arise.
- Full time
- About 10-12 hours a day
- Day time shift
- Oelwein, Iowa
- Promote and maintain a teamwork environment among production staff through daily interaction.
- Responsible for the programming and supervision of the production processes, ensuring the established quality standards and verifying the times and costs during the process
- Establish and ensure that production schedules are met.
- Work with the maintenance team to repair machinery and equipment.
- Execute and supervise industrial security plans. Control the hygiene and cleanliness of the factory. 5's program leader
- Issue reports periodically to superiors.
- Deal directly with district customer service managers to resolve any issues or questions that arise.
- Execute improvement and process plans.
- Issues reports, analyzes results, generates production reports that support decision making.
- Assists with hiring and interviews and with training as needed.
- Conduct periodic performance evaluations of subordinates and production personnel.
- Establish and communicate standards and strategies for the achievement of objectives.
- Promote the vision, mission and values of CITY throughout the organization.
- Any other assigned role.
- Bachelor of Arts / Science, or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of successful supervisory experience
- Positive and professional communication with co-workers and clients.
- Computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office software
- Needs to be flexible
- Company phone
- Paid time off and paid vacations
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Flex benefits
- Life and short-term disability insurance
- Enrollment in the 401K plan (with company contribution)
- Supplemental insurance
- Cancer Care Insurance
- Accident insurance
Since 1906, CITY has thrived as a family-owned, independently owned industrial laundry provider with the distinctive ability to go the extra mile. Generations have trusted CITY and as a multi-generational family business, we have forged alliances with clients that last. By reinvesting in employees, the latest technology and its facilities, CITY continues to focus on ways to improve its service.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CITY provides equal opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis or factor protected by law.
Post-offer physical and substance testing required.
The successful candidate must also pass the criminal background check.
Visit our recruiting website: www.cleanandsimplecareers.com
For additional information: www.citycleanandsimple.com