Marketing | Cedar Rapids, IA | Full Time
*Must be physically located in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa Metro area
CITY Laundering Co. is looking for a versatile Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Working closely with personnel at all levels of the organization, you will be an important resource as we continue to grow. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Communications.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to profoundly contribute to our growth and success. You will assist the Director of Communications and the rest of the marketing team by being involved with different ongoing projects and tasks. The ability to work with internal or external sources to help complete or solve issues is preferred. Industry experience is not required, and we are willing to consider applicants at all experience levels. This position requires regular and reliable attendance
- Competitive salary
- 8AM - 5PM
- Monday - Friday
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- *Must be physically located in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa Metro area
Duties and essential job functions:
- Assist with the monthly CITY newsletter
- Serve as main company editor on all marketing materials, blog, and newsletter
- Assist with the development of digital advertising
- Assist with the development of social media content
- Maintain CITY’s customer onboarding program and ensure that materials are sent to customers on a specific timeline
- Analyze potential clients to decide best softening practices
- Manage and coordinate internal projects
- Ensure compliance and compatibility with CITY’s “brand”
- Manage regular website updates including site maintenance, job postings, and employee directory
- Coordinate with Human Resource department on employee onboarding
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Maintain an inventory of all marketing materials
- Completing any sales-related and marketing administrative projects assigned by the Director of Communications
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive salary
- Use of company provided Apple computer
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health (ONLY $20 bi-weekly premium for employees!) Vision, Dental
- Flex Benefits
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Enrollment in 401K plan (with company match)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Cancer Care Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- An English, business, or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in all aspects of developing written content including the proofing/editing stage.
- Technical marketing skills and relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and planning abilities, strategic thinking, problem analysis and problem-solving abilities.
Since 1906, CITY has thrived as an independently-owned industrial laundry provider with its distinctive ability to go above and beyond with responsive and committed values. Generations have trusted CITY, and as a multi-generational, family-owned company, we have forged partnerships with clients that last. By reinvesting in employees, the latest technology, and its facilities, CITY continues to focus on ways to improve its service.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CITY provides equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants without the regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis or factor protected by law.
Post offer physical and substance testing is required.
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening.
Visit our website: www.citycleanandsimple.com
For additional opportunities: www.citycleanandsimple.com/join-our-team