Maintenance Specialist 9:30 AM - 6 PM M-F
Maintenance | Oelwein, IA | Full Time
Since 1906, CITY has thrived as an independently owned industrial laundry provider with its distinctive ability to go above and beyond with responsive and committed values. Generations have trusted CITY, and as a multi-generational, family-owned company, we have forged partnerships with clients that last. By reinvesting in employees, the latest technology, and its facilities, CITY continues to focus on ways to improve its service. We're an old company but we're not old school- we invest in the latest technologies in order to serve our customers and communities efficiently and sustainably.
We're looking for individuals with education or background in electronics, pneumatics, or plumbing. As an Maintenance Specialist at CITY your main responsibilities are to help minimize production downtime through maintenance activities of equipment and tools. You will help secure the machine performance and extend machine life through management of preventative maintenance programs. Assist with root cause analysis on every failure causing production downtime. Help prepare maintenance plans for restoring equipment to operating condition in a minimum amount of time, while balancing repair cost and minimizing future failures using problem solving tools. Suggest and implement equipment project improvements for process efficiency. Work collaboratively with different departments in problem solving.
We have a proven culture of supporting the development and advancement of our employees' individual career goals.
Requirements of the position:
- Represent the company in a positive manner and dress and act professionally at all times.
- Positive communication with clients, potential clients, and co-workers.
- Ability to climb on and off equipment safely
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment
- Ability to be trained in forklift or other powered industrial trucks usage
- Ability to lift up 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Ability to operate tools and equipment used to repair equipment
- Ability to take and follow insturctions
- Ability to learn and follow CITY policies and procedures
- Complete preventative maintenance on a rotating basis.
- Health,(with only a $750 deductible for an individual!)
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Flex Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Enrollment in 401K plan
- Supplemental Insurance
Post offer physical and substance testing is required.
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening. EOE
Visit our newly updated website at www.citycleanandsimple.com