Maintenance | Oelwein, IA | Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- Oelwein, Iowa
- Supervise and assist personnel to schedule preventative and break-down maintenance
- Train and work side by side with Maintenance staff to maintain, troubleshoot, and assist with machinery repairs
- Ability to use maintenance software to carry on preventative and predictive maintenance and generate reports
- Daily accuracy and productivity of washers, dryers, steam tunnel, heat re-claimers, boilers, HVAC, conveyors, water softeners, etc.
- Support the company's safety program and insure compliance with applicable policies and regulations as well as local, state, and federal laws
- Monitor and control the company's utility usage for maximum efficiency
- Support 5S initiatives
- Supervision of Maintenance and Janitorial department, including providing feedback on performance and conducting annual performance evaluations
- Maintain compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations that affect plant operations, including wastewater treatment
- Oversee the maintenance of CITY's transportation fleet by administering the fleet management program
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in industrial maintenance, trouble shooting, and repair required
- Bachelor's degree, technical diploma or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in a leadership/supervisory role preferred
- Clean driving record and valid drivers license required
- Represent the company in a positive manner and act professionally at all times
- Positive communication with customers, potential customers and co-workers
- Cell Phone
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Flex Benefits
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Enrollment in 401K plan (with company match)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Cancer Care Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
Since 1906, CITY has thrived as an independently-owned industrial laundry provider with its distinctive ability to go above and beyond with responsive and committed values. Generations have trusted CITY, and as a multi-generational, family-owned company, we have forged partnerships with clients that last. By reinvesting in employees, the latest technology, and its facilities, CITY continues to focus on ways to improve its service.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CITY provides equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants without the regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis or factor protected by law.
Post offer physical and substance testing is required.
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening.
Visit our website: www.citycleanandsimple.com
For additional opportunities: www.citycleanandsimple.com/join-our-team