Janitorial Services $10/hr + bonus Mon-Fri.
Maintenance | Oelwein, IA | Full Time
Does having weekends off sound appealing to you?
CITY Laundering, a company with more than 100 years of proven success, has an immediate opening for a full-time JANITORIAL position. We're looking for quality individuals of honesty and integrity with a good work ethic, and a commitment to dependable and reliable attendance. Must be detail oriented, able to work independently, and self-motivated.
Three available schedules:
12:30AM - 9:00AM Monday - Friday
5:00AM - 3:30PM Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday
- $10/hour + attendance bonus
- Oelwein, Iowa
- 1 - 2 years experience in a janitorial or maintenance setting
- Work in an office and industrial environment
- Clean and light maintenance tasks
- Refill equipment supplies
- Clean restrooms
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly duties off a checklist
- Observe established safety guidelines at all times
- Ability to read and execute checklist for daily, weekly, monthly tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Work environment may have temperature fluctuations
- Able to tolerate repetitive work
- Stand throughout shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- May include but not limited to: ability to continuously stand, bend, rotate trunk, reach out and/or up, lift and/or carry, climb and grasp, various use of hand dexterity
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Flex Benefits
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Enrollment in 401K plan (with company match)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Cancer Care Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
Since 1906, CITY has thrived as an independently-owned industrial laundry provider with its distinctive ability to go above and beyond with responsive and committed values. Generations have trusted CITY, and as a multi-generational, family-owned company, we have forged partnerships with clients that last. By reinvesting in employees, the latest technology, and its facilities, CITY continues to focus on ways to improve its service.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CITY provides equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants without the regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis or factor protected by law.
Post offer physical and substance testing is required.
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening.
Visit our website: www.citycleanandsimple.com
For additional opportunities: www.citycleanandsimple.com/join-our-team