Industrial Washroom Operator Mon-Thurs $15/hr 11AM-9:30PM
Production | Oelwein, IA | Full Time
Does having weekends off sound appealing to you?
CITY Laundering, a company with more than 100 years of proven success, has an immediate opening for a full-time WASHROOM OPERATOR position. We're looking for quality individuals of honesty and integrity with a good work ethic, and a commitment to dependable and reliable attendance. Must be detail oriented and a team player.
Must be 5'8" or taller
- Monday - Thursday
- Oelwein, Iowa
- Load, operate, and unload laundry washers and dryers
- Verify items are sorted correctly
- Establish work flow priority or follow priority established by management in order to support entire laundry and clothing processing schedules
- Handling soiled laundry and the potential for unpleasant smells that sometimes accompany soiled laundry
- Follow efficient schedule to ensure delivery of clean products to production employees
- Enter proper washing formulas and temperature, material being processed, and make sure pre-programmed cycles are followed and completed
- Wash NOG items separately and weigh
- Treat stains and mend mats
- Move boxes, baskets, carts, etc. within the building as required and assist in unloading items from trucks
- Other duties as assigned
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift arms overhead
- Must be able to push/pull loads weighing up to 115 pounds.
- Work environment may have temperature fluctuations
- Able to tolerate repetitive work
- Stand throughout shift, while continuously meeting productivity goals
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs
- May include but not limited to: ability to continuously stand, bend, rotate trunk, reach out and/or up, lift and/or carry, climb and grasp, various use of hand dexterity
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Flex Benefits
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Enrollment in 401K plan (with company match)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Cancer Care Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
Since 1906, CITY has thrived as an independently-owned industrial laundry provider with its distinctive ability to go above and beyond with responsive and committed values. Generations have trusted CITY, and as a multi-generational, family-owned company, we have forged partnerships with clients that last. By reinvesting in employees, the latest technology, and its facilities, CITY continues to focus on ways to improve its service.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CITY provides equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants without the regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis or factor protected by law.
Post offer physical and substance testing is required.
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening.
Visit our website: www.citycleanandsimple.com
For additional opportunities: www.citycleanandsimple.com/join-our-team