First Aid Sales & Service Representative
Sales | Dubuque, IA | Full Time
Do you enjoy a challenging yet fun work environment? Does creating connections with people excite you?
CITY Laundering is looking for an ambitious FIRST AID SALES & SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to generate new business in the Dubuque market. We are in a unique position of growth with a strategic plan in place for a unique individual ready for a career path. We take sales seriously but have fun along the way. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, we are interested in helping you get there with our training and support. This is a ripe market with great potential for new business generation; the opportunity for professional and financial growth is substantial.
- Approximately 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Monday - Friday
- Dubuque, IA
- Drive to area businesses to identify decision makers
- Record prospect locations and identify decision maker’s contact information in our customer relation management software
- Create and organize own schedule for upcoming weeks
- Set personal goals to align with sales department goals
- Attend scheduled first appointments, complete follow ups, and present proposals to business professionals of products and services the company is already using
- Use company provided cell phone to make initial introductions and receive referrals
- Install and restock First Aid stations at customer locations
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor of Arts/Science degree preferred, or
- 1-3 years job related and/or sales related experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license required
- Will be traveling primarily in NE Iowa, some Minnesota and Iowa regions will periodically be visited
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on an occasional basis
- Represent the company in a positive manner and dress and act professionally at all times
- Maintain positive communication with customers, potential customers and co-workers
- Cell Phone and Laptop or Tablet
- Company Car and company gas card after 90 days employment
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Flex Benefits
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Enrollment in 401K plan (with company match)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Cancer Care Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
Since 1906, CITY has thrived as an independently-owned industrial laundry provider with its distinctive ability to go above and beyond with responsive and committed values. Generations have trusted CITY, and as a multi-generational, family-owned company, we have forged partnerships with clients that last. By reinvesting in employees, the latest technology, and its facilities, CITY continues to focus on ways to improve its service.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CITY provides equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants without the regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis or factor protected by law.
Post offer physical and substance testing is required.
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening.
Visit our website: www.citycleanandsimple.com
For additional opportunities: www.citycleanandsimple.com/join-our-team